How Can the “Thrive with Your Thyroid Freedom Plan” Lab Report Change Your Life?
You will have access to a unique functional health panel that is seldom performed in the regular medical model. If you even thought you might have a thyroid problem, have been diagnosed with Hashimoto’s, or don’t know, you can stop guessing, start testing, and start feeling like YOU again.
You will learn:
- If you have hypothyroid, is it due to low T3, or T4, or to autoimmune Hashimoto’s? Is it a low-grade infection and, if so, is it parasitic, viral, or bacterial?
- Your iron and ferritin levels (low ferritin levels may be the cause of hair falling out)
- Sugar handling issues, your insulin, glucose, and HA1C
- If you have “fatty liver,” or are your inflammatory markers like CRP, fibrogen out of range?
- Is your Vitamin D or magnesium is low?
What do you mean “Out of Range”?
Dr. Labbe will compare your lab results to not only the expanded reference ranges seen today, but the ranges that were used nationally for 50 years before they were expanded with Managed Care. Looking at your labs both from a functional and expanded range tells you a huge story as to what has been brewing and why.
Why Put off Easier?
Why wait to know why you don’t feel like yourself? Why wait for insurance to grant you the ability to run some of the lab work, but not enough to understand why? Why so fatigued, yet can’t sleep. “Wired but tired”.
You haven’t done anything wrong, you just haven’t had the opportunity to have the right comprehensive functional health labs performed and science based protocols applied.
Gone are the days that you walk out of the doctor’s office feeling crummy, and yet being told you are “normal”. The Thrive with your Thyroid Freedom Comprehensive Report will shed light on so many questions you have been wrestling with.
Click the toggles below to learn more about the process for the Thrive With Your Thyroid Program.