The gut plays a foundational role in our health, with strong links to our thyroid. This reciprocal relationship can create a cycle of health or a cycle of disease, which explains the prevalence of issues like SIBO, H.Pylori, and Intestinal Permeability amongst thyroid patients.
In this episode of the Thyroid-healthy Bites Podcast, we’ll talk to an authority on thyroid and gut health, Dr. Joni Labbe, DC, CCN, DCCN, FCCN. She will help connect the dots between your thyroid and gut health, covering some of the most common underlying gut issues for those with thyroid issues and what you can do about them.
- The thyroid-gut connection
- How our mindset can affect our gut and overall health
- Common gut health issues Thyroid Thrivers face
- H. Pylori: Why it’s so prevalent and important to treat
- Gut-health testing and treatment